Re: Call for Consensus to Remove regionCode from Payment Request API - Review requested by 24 January

Marcos,

In light of comments from David and Elizabeth, could you propose a short Note for the pull request [1] that would set an expectation about later inclusion?
I realize that may not be necessary, but I thought I would ask to see if you think it would be useful.

David and Elizabeth, thank you both for the feedback.

Ian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/payment-request/pull/823

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>