Re: Open Banking Wallet - Video Clips

Hey Anders,

There is some interesting correlation to some work we've been doing at Coil
on trying to standardize wallet interactions for Interledger (as opposed to
Open Banking).
We have a demo wallet at https://rafiki.money with demos at
https://eats.rafiki.shop and a few others that are not stable yet but will
share later.
I'd be interested in comparing notes on this sometime.

Our focus is on leveraging existing standards like OAuth 2.0 but we're
following the work at IETF closely that deals with transaction
authorization to see which direction that takes (PAR/RAR vs OAuth 3)?
I've only started documenting the Web Monetization use case so far but
that's here if you're interested: https://openpayments.dev

Adrian