EMVCo Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) draft available

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:17:40 -0500
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

This crossed my desk today:

 EMVCo Publishes Draft EMV® Secure Remote Commerce Specification v0.9 for Public Comment
 https://www.emvco.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/EMV-SRC-v0.9-PR-FINAL.pdf

There is now a 45-day public comment period.

The spec is available on the EMVCo site:
 https://www.emvco.com/emv-technologies/src/

I imagine there may be some interest to discuss this next week during TPAC. If people are
available and willing, we can use a breakout session [1] for discussion.

Ian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/FTF-Oct2018
--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>