Re: basic-card like SEPA Payment Method

Also, I'm curious as to the PSD2 implications here - i am not an expert on
the details of the directive (and am happy to be educated about it here!),
but am under the impression that it strongly mandates merchants to use a
push mechanism vs. a direct debit one, and that transfer of actual bank
account identification is being discouraged.

- Michel