Re: basic-card like SEPA Payment Method

Hi Florian,

It may not be obvious but the PayeeCreditResponse extends the
CreditResponse, so it contains all the same fields, in addition to a token.
These include the following (with SEPA definitions provided):

selectedProcessingDate AT-07: The Requested Execution Date of the
instruction
payerPaymentIdentification AT-41: The Originator’s reference of the Credit
Transfer Transaction (End to End Identification in ISO20022 definition)
payerBankCode AT-06: The BIC of the Originator
selectedNetwork AT-40: Identification code of the Scheme
payerIdentificationCode AT-10: The Originator identification code
payerName AT-02: The Name of the Originator
buyerIdentificationCode AT-09: The identification code of the Originator
Reference Party
buyerName AT-08: Name of the Originator Reference Party of the Originator
Reference Party
statusInformation None?
I think this covers everything you have requested.
Are you suggesting this is too much? (Note that only the first 4 are
required, the rest are optional)

Adrian