[Tokenization Task Force] Updated Tokenized Card Payment Specification

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:56:20 -0600
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear Tokenization Task Force Participants,

I have migrated wiki text [1] to a respec version of the information, updating:

 Tokenized Card Payment
 https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-methods-tokenization/index.html

As was mentioned at a recent call, this could make it easier for people to comment on
and edit the evolving draft.

I would like to discuss the changes at our next call (13 February), notably:

 * Cleanup of some references
 * Importing some bits of definitions from EMVCo specifications
 * Incorporation of issue markers
 * Starting a new section on TSP considerations (informative)
 * Updating the diagram

My goal after the call would be to delete a bunch of content from the wiki [1] (except for
the FAQ questions) and henceforth use pull requests to edit the spec.

Ian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-methods-tokenization/wiki/Tokenized-Card
--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>