Canceled [Was: Reminder: Credit Transfer call 10 February, 10am ET]

Hi all,

Only Todd and I were on today’s call so I canceled it.

Please let me know whether you are available for the next call at 9am ET on Thursday, 23 February.

Vincent, I propose that you and I try to schedule time next week to work through your documents and
see if we can turn them into specification text for review by email or on 23 Feb.

Ian