[Agenda] Credit Transfer call (today)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 07:38:11 -0600
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
To: VIGNET cyril <Cyril.VIGNET@bpce.fr>, KETELS Kris <Kris.KETELS@swift.com>, "Albers, Todd" <Todd.Albers@mpls.frb.org>, "Saxon, Matt" <Matt.Saxon@worldpay.com>, KUNTZ Vincent <Vincent.KUNTZ@swift.com>, Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@ripple.com>
Cyril, Kris, Todd, Matt, Adrian,

For our credit transfer discussion today, I have attached two files created by Vincent based on his evaluation of CGI-MP rules.

* We will review Vincent’s document and compare with the request/response fields in the current draft [1].

* MattS indicated that supportedCountries may not suffice and we may still need supportedNetworks
 filtering as well:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-methods-credit-transfer-direct-debit/issues/33

* AdamR raised an issue about ISO 3611-2 v. CLDR (and harmonizing this spec with other W3C specs)
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-methods-credit-transfer-direct-debit/issues/34

Ian

[1] http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-methods-credit-transfer-direct-debit/

--