Re: Web Share API

From: Anton Tveretin <tveretinas@yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:13:28 -0500
To: public-payments-wg@w3.org
Hello,
This API seems to be the missing part of NGMTP-C9. Now, it seems that Payment API has evolved into something orthogonal to the C9 - the former is for intermediates, the latter is for payments without extra intermediates, just payment system. Personally, I know some businesses that want real money, not "payments"; and some that do not.
Sorry, I can not publish anything right now for personal reasons, nor actually do the work.
Regards,
Anton.