Re: [Agenda] 1 December Web Payments Working Group call

Just encryption and/or also signing?

Signing JSON is a minefield. JWT and JOSE are not very developer friendly
and the other proposed solutions out there have got very little traction.

I'd suggest we leave that to each payment method and come up with an
elegant solution for one of our open payment methods that can serve as an
example for others.