Re: Google I/O talk about PaymentRequest

On 05/20/2016 07:28 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Today at Google I/O, Rouslan and Alex Sieke presented PaymentRequest
> in:
>
> Bringing seamless checkouts to the mobile web
> https://youtu.be/yelPlCVZLEE

Well done, Rouslan - congrats on getting the basic API implemented and
shipped. We've still got a ways to go wrt. the shape of the API, but
seeing this work in a live demo at Google I/O is great. Congrats to you
and the team.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/