Re: Request for 2 new repositories

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 13:54:53 -0400
To: Web Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
On 05/06/2016 12:12 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Now at: https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-core-messages
>
> Now at: https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-http-api

Thanks. :)

> While I am inclined to reuse public-webpayments-specs for all of our
> specs, given the current priority of this work, it may be suboptimal
> to have a lot of notifications to the list until the priority
> changes.
>
> Would you be ok if we did not subscribe notifications to that list
> just yet, and allow people in the group who want to contribute to
> watch the github repo?

I think we should have the same mailing list policy for all work items
in the group, but I'm ok not having that for now until the group decides
what the policy is.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/