Re: Updated Web Payments Architecture Summary

Perhaps a better model is?

PaymentRequest
  - RecurringPaymentRequest which extends Payment Request with extra rules
about recurrence etc
  - RefundRequest which extends Payment Request with reference to original
payment
  - PaymentAuthorizationRequest (not sure of the use case here)
  - HoldRequest which extends the payment request by adding a data about
when to release the hold (conditions, timeouts etc)

Ito mapping to ISO 20022 I think we need to map out a real scenario where
ISO 20022 messages are part of the flow outside the Web (PaymentRequest)
interactions such as a SEPA credit transfer. If we do this we'll identify
where mapping from a PaymentRequest with SEPA CT as a payment method to the
actual ISO 20022 may encounter problems. Right now I don't think we have an
issue because the Payment Request is actually an envelope of sorts for the
subset of ISO20022 data required to initiate a payment so the ISO20022
stuff is actualy going to be in the payment method specs.