Updated Web Payments Architecture Summary

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 09:16:29 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Based on AdrianHB and IanJ's comments, the Web Payments Architecture
Summary has been updated and is available for review here:

https://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/wparch/

Changes made include:

* Removing ISO20022 harmonization via Payment Instruction
* Removing the word "Transaction" from certain diagrams/text
* Adding issue markers for items above
* Adding issue marker for payment app registration

I think we'll want to have a discussion with the ISO 20022 RA folks (and
the broader payments industry) about the direction of our work at the
upcoming face-to-face.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
JSON-LD Best Practice: Context Caching