Help Required on Issues

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:13:17 +0200
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'd like us to try and close out some issues before the face to face so we
can use our time together productively.

I have addressed all of the comments on the issues I closed before last
weeks meeting. (I apologize that I couldn't make the meeting to provide
some more context on the call about why those were closed. I had planned to
be there but had issues getting connectivity.)

If you visit the following link you will see the remaining PaymentRequest
API issues (excluding those postponed to a future version - Label:
"Priority Postponed" and those that are waiting on further clarity about
how Payment Apps will work - Label: "Payment Apps")

https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3A%22Payment+Apps%22+-label%3A%22Priority%3A+Postponed%22+

There are only 6 outstanding issues. Please have a look at these and
provide feedback or even just a +1 or -1 to any existing comments.

The following list is the list for the Payment Method Identifiers spec:

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-method-identifiers/issues

There are 3 issues including a proposal that we should get a resolution on
asap as it affects the overall design quite fundamentally.

I would like to send our agenda for Thursday out by tomorrow evening and
would appreciate any comments/new issues PRs being raised before then if
possible.

Thanks,
Adrian