From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Freitag, 19. Februar 2016 22:31
To: Web Payments IG; Web Payments Working Group
Subject: Dinner at Croqueta on Sunday at 7pm in San Francisco

Hey all,

I thought it would be nice to start the Web Payments face-to-face with a dinner for those that can make it on Sunday at 7pm. I'll call ahead and make reservations to Coqueta (California-inspired Tapas) for 10 people (it's close to most of the hotels):

http://coquetasf.com/

Coqueta
Pier 5, The Embarcadero
San Francisco, CA 94111
415.704.8866

Please let me know if you're going to be coming so I know to expand the reservations if necessary. My mobile if you need to get in touch with me last minute: 540-641-1942

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/