Re: [webpayments] What is the appropriate conversational pattern for the API? (#55)

From: Jake Archibald <notifications@github.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 08:51:41 -0800
To: w3c/webpayments <webpayments@noreply.github.com>
Regarding high level APIs vs low level ones, I strongly recommend doing the lower-level now then creating the higher level based on observed usage.

The places we went high-level early in service worker have pretty much all come back to bite us.

---
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/issues/55#issuecomment-184765760