RE: ACTION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Flows ready for wider review

All,

Most of the flows have now been reviewed within the Flow Task Force.

The full set is now available for wider review.

I'll be giving an update on the progress that has been made to date at the
Face to Face in San Francisco the week after next.

I've restructured the flow list into a table, so I would appreciate if you
could update the Reviewed By Column when you've looked at the flow in detail
and submitted feedback to the author.

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Flows

Many thanks,

Matt.