RE: CfC on publishing HTTP API and Core Messages - ACTION REQUIRED

Worldpay support publication of both specifications as FPWD.

1. The HTTP API:

Worldpay supports the publication to improve awareness of this important use
case.

Worldpay also intend to produce an implementation.

2. The Core Messages API:

Worldpay supports commonality of messages where feasible between the HTTP
and Browser APIs though appreciates that this alignment has not yet been
sufficiently discussed.

We have no objection to it being renamed to HTTP Core Messages at FPWD, but
encourage the group to invest time on alignment of the messages between the
APIs prior to CR of either.

Matt Saxon, on behalf of Worldpay.