Re: CfC on publishing HTTP API and Core Messages - ACTION REQUIRED

From: Tommy Thorsen <tommyt@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:56:43 +0200
To: "Telford-Reed, Nick" <Nick.Telford-Reed@worldpay.com>
Cc: Payments WG Public <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
1. The HTTP API

Opera has no plans to implement this, and our involvement in the further
development of this specification is likely to be minimal. Nevertheless, we
are not opposed to publishing a FPWD. (Opera's answer is "1").

2. The Core Messages API

We support publishing this specification along with the HTTP API FPWD, but
would strongly prefer that it is renamed to make the link to the HTTP API
specification clear. (Opera's answer is "1").

Br,
Tommy