Re: Transition Request for 3 Payments Specifications

My understanding is that short-names are approved by the director / domain
lead.  And yes, I agree that short name is unfortunate.  I sort of wish we
had discussed this in the group.  It would be nice if everything in the
family had a similar prefix on the short names, but I don;t know that we
have the time / energy to debate that now.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops