RE: Transition Request for 3 Payments Specifications

Thanks to everyone for getting to this step.

We now need to seek input and review for all of our output so far. I would be very grateful if all members of the working group could work with their own contacts to get a wide audience for review and comments.

We will return to this on Thursday.
Nick

--
Nick Telford-Reed