Re: CfC to publish documents as FPWD of the Web Payments WG

Having re-read my email I realize my wording is more negative than intended.

Ripple is okay with publishing the Payment Request API and Basic Card
Payment specifications:

   1. if they are both published, and;
   2. with the understanding that there is still substantive work to do on
   both.

We do not support publishing the Payment Method Identifier and Architecture
documents as we believe these are not yet ready.