RE: New wiki article: TPAC 2015 issues list (was RE: wpwg-ACTION-8: Move google docs list of issues to github wiki)

Manu

I was thinking about doing something similar (hence the "todo" - I know some of the issues are being actively discussed as github issues.)

Folks on the mailing list - preferences for how we work on this? Decompose list to individual issues pre-emptively? Or do dynamically as someone choose to lead off a debate? The latter has a neat sense of progress - we will know that we have actually looked at all the issues on the list when someone has created an issue because someone has something to say about it.

Nick

--
Nick Telford-Reed