Re: New wiki article: TPAC 2015 issues list (was RE: wpwg-ACTION-8: Move google docs list of issues to github wiki)

On 11/25/2015 10:24 AM, Telford-Reed, Nick wrote:
> You can find the new page here:
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/TPAC-2015-issues-list

Thanks for doing that Nick. :)

I think we should put each of those questions in the WPWG issue tracker
because:

* it will help us have a nice threaded conversation on each of the
  issues (that is also reflected to the mailing list)
* it'll help us track how the conversation on each point is progressing
  (where it started, where it is today)
* it'll help us tag and track each issue independently of the specs
  themselves (which many of these issues are spec-independent)

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/issues

I'm happy to convert all of them to Github issues, if there isn't strong
push-back on this approach.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/