RE: Experimental glossary definitions added

Hi Manu:
Thanks for doing this.

Quick question (with a perhaps obvious answer).

Per Nick T.'s earlier email:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Dec/0013.html

Will the definitions therein and also referenced here
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/A-Payments-Initiation-Architecture-for-the-Web#definitions

pull in the proposed definitions below? There are only some small differences.

Best regards,
David