Re: [webpayments] Machine readability of payment methods? (#30)

I actually prefer the mechanism that is required in RDFa Core.  It
basically states that the URI MUST resolve to something machine readable in
an approved format, and then enumerates the approved format(s).  And yes, I
think JSON-LD is the right way to go for describing payment methods.  I
would not mind if the URI did content negotiation and could also be viewed
as HTML5+RDFa for humans too!

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/#s_initialcontexts

--
Shane McCarron