Re: Linking the Wiki to the example Flows

On 12/03/2015 06:09 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>> I think we should be using SVG output in the specs (so the specs
>> are self-contained when it comes to W3C publishing, and meet our
>> accessibility needs).
>
> That to me is a separate question.

It is, but it's one that is important to the editors of the specs. It
would be nice for us to use the same solution for the Flows Task Force
and the specs.

My point was that I think it's possible using Shane's proxy, I don't
think it's possible using the PlantUML proxy (unless it can output SVG
as well).

> Right now we are determining flows we want to address; that can be
> done outside the specs.

Yes, but we already have a need to integrate graphical flows into the
Credentials CG Browser API spec.

I'm saying: It looks like there is a single solution that would work for
multiple "diagram" problems that we have at the moment.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/