Re: patcg: Charter, Meeting, and Mail List Annoucements

Hi,

On 2021-10-26 09:20, Sean Turner wrote:
> Please note that the charter's “Work Mode” section proposes that the
> patcg Github repository [3] be used as the primary method of
> communication.

Thanks for these details. Just a quick question: will you be adding the
"proposals" repository to the org that you link to soon? According to
the site that's where proposals are made (presumably before being moved
into their own repo if they are accepted) but it doesn't yet exist. I'd
also like to know if the idea is that proposals should be issues or PRs.

Oh, and since the charter already lists some docs that the CG will work
on, I assume the plan is to go directly to having repos for these too
that we can start pushing ideas to?

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon