RE: Comments on P3P WD Schema Stuff

I think something needs to be included to say that P3P is NEVER a request
for a particular data type then.
I'm trying to avoid the errors we had on this issue previously with people
trying to use P3P as a wallet protocol.

Did you know that the  average annual rainfall in Ispra is double that in
London.