I need your status reports and agenda items

Except for a few friendly welcome back and congratulation messages
(thank you) I have gotten no response to my email from last week
(copied below). I would like a brief status report from all task forces
ASAP and suggested agenda items for this week's call.

Thanks!

Lorrie