Re: [BH] The most generic binding

To add a bit more context.... such a binding would be useful in (at
least) the following cases:

a. When you want to bind a P3P policy to an XML document that is not
identified by a URI.

b. When you want to bind a P3P policy to a particular XML element
within an XML document, but not to the entire document.

c. When you want to bind a P3P policy to an XML document and don't have
the ability to use the WKL or header methods for the PRF

As I recall, there were two other ideas that were discussed that should
probably be considered along with this:

- A referencing mechanism that is nearly identical to the HTML and
XHTML link tags in the P3P1.0 spec that could be used with any XML
document (this is another way to satisfy point c above)

- An extension to the PRF syntax to allow binding to a particular XML
element at a URL rather than to the whole document at that URL (this is
another way to satisfy point b above)

Lorrie