RE: Regrets and Update (Was: AGENDA: P3P spec call July 9)

An interesting P3P + Web services related paper that I found at the ICWS'03
last week:

Web Service Integration Platform with Privacy Preferences for One-stop
Application

Junichi Toyouchi*, Motohisa Funabashi, Shinsuke Honjo
Systems Development Laboratory, Hitachi, Ltd.
1099 Ohzenji, Asao, Kawasaki, Kanagawa
215-0013, JAPAN

Norihisa Komoda
Department of Multimedia Engineering,
Osaka University, Graduage School of Information
Science and Technologies
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, JAPAN

Abstract - Individual service system will be combined
and collaborated over the network into one-stop service
systems within very short time. We have developed a
service integration platform based on the autonomous
decentralized service system (ADSS) architecture
influenced by TINA business model and functionalities.
On the platform, we propose and implement a mechanism
to control disclosure range of personal information
across the domains by expanding P3P framework to
personalize the services of the un-foreknown providers.
The platform can be applied to various types of service
systems. Here we also introduce an examples of
application developed on the platform.

Management, Mediation

If you are interested in it, I will ask for the authors'
permission for distributing in our group.