Regrets and Update (Was: AGENDA: P3P spec call July 9)

On Thursday 03 July 2003 15:49, Lorrie Cranor wrote:
> AGENDA
>
> 1. Task force reports
>     - P3P beyond HTTP - Joseph Reagle

Regrets, I have another teleconf at that time. But I just published a new
version of the report:
  http://www.w3.org/P3P/2003/p3p-beyond-http/
  $Revision: 1.26 $ on $Date: 2003/07/08 21:23:04 $ GMT
  "wsdl example and extension now work in XSV thanks to PLH,
  many URIs corrected to disambiguate between URIs of the registrar
  and registry, and many other fixes"

I have not -- yet -- received the review nor comments that I expected from
this group. (When Patrick is back, it would also probably be worthwhile to
consider what will happen to this document when I'm no longer available to
work on it after July -- and I'm also taking lots of Holiday this month so
time is shortening...)