Re: q: tool for assessing OWL profile used in data?

You could also look at this tool:

https://github.com/stain/profilechecker

The Protege editor also includes an ontology metrics view that might satisfy your requirements.

Most/all of the tools are using the OWL API under the hood, and you can easily do this yourself to create a bespoke tool as described here:

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/OWL-2-profile-checker-in-quot-Ontology-metrics-quot-td1009564.html

Regards,
Ian