Re: preview drafts [primer]

two things:

1. There are now two changelogs, one in the header of the document, one
in the appendix. They don't coincide (the one in the appendix was from
me):
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl2-primer-20090914/#Appendix:_Post_Last-Call_Changes

2. My affiliation has changed and should be stated as "Wright State
University. My homepage URL can remain unchanged.

Best Regards,

Pascal.

--
Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Dept. of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH