RE: the owl.owl file

In my opinion, it counts double! ;-)

Ok, I have added the comment to the Wiki version, having taken into account
Rinke's suggested change ("is based on"), and Bijan's "seeAlso" triples (two
of them, since there are two tables). I also changed the URIs pointing to
the "CR" documents to the final "TR" versions, as Sandro has already done
this in his original translation earlier this week.

Here's the change in the Wiki:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Owl2DotOwlDevel&diff=25968&
oldid=25967>

Question: Should we keep the three isDefinedBy triples? (Was it me who
created them?) Or maybe change them into seeAlso as well? In the latter
case, the less specific link to the RDF-Based Semantics could be dropped,
since there are now the deep-links to the tables. Any opinions? (I will not
do anything with the isDefinedBy links if no one replies.)