RE: OWL 2 Quick Reference Card

Hi Jie!

I have printed it with a color printer, and it looks good to me (and to the
OWL-friendly colleague I met at the printer :)).

A few more editorial points (all minor):

* §1, introductory text, "... is a prefix name": the word "name" seems to be
printed in a different font (monospaced) than the rest of the text (serif).

* §1, introductory text, Consider removing the "_" in "prefix:local_name",
i.e. maybe change to "prefix:localname". It might happen that people are
mislead by the use of "_", since this letter is used in bNodes as well, and
I don't see any advantage of having it.

* §2.5, table on "Object Property Axioms", middle row, 2nd page: In all but
two cases the argument list is in the second row. This is particularly odd,
since FunctionalObjectProperty and IrreflexiveObjectProperty have it in the
second row, while InverseFunctionalObjectProperty and
ReflexiveObjectProperty have it in the first row. Consider using a common
style.

* §2.5, table on "Assertions", middle row: There is a line break in the
middle of the terms "Negative(Object|Data)PropertyAssertion". This might be
hard to fix. But you might consider using a smaller font in these particular
cases? Or maybe you can play with the column width?

* §2.6, table on "Declarations": In two cases, a line break after "("
exists. Normally, you have put the whole argument list (starting with "(")
in the second row. You should do it here as well IMO.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Information Process Engineering (IPE)