Re: glyphs problem 'solved' (FYI, challenges with fonts)

Sandro,

The Code2000 font:

http://www.code2000.net/code2000_page.htm

is freely downloadable and can display those characters. I do not run
linux but I can definitely use it in my Windows Unicode editor. Could
that be used in your script?

Ivan

Bijan Parsia wrote:
> On 29 May 2009, at 11:59, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
>
>>> One way to go would be to strip the characters out before PDF
>>> generation, but I don't think that this is worth it and certainly not
>>> for this round.
>>
>> Another would be to grab a screen snap and use the png in the pdf.
>
> Or the W3C ask for an in kind donation from, oh, Adobe of the relevant
> font.
>
> Cheers,
> Bijan.

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/