Re: preview drafts

On Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2009, Peter F.Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Looking at the link status of several drafts:

> Primer - two server errors - ???

I already pointed to this behaviour during the last publication round: the
link checker gets a 500 response code for two external links, but when you
access the links in wget, you get a normal 200. The links seem to be okay. No
idea whether the validation result is a problem of the affected sites or of
the checker.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe