Re: status of Quick Reference Guide

Alan

Thanks. I changed *:x to s. I didn't use C or P because in
Mapping2RDF, it is not required for *:x to be a class
expression/property expression

*:x rdf:type owl:DeprecatedClass . =>	 AnnotationAssertion(
owl:deprecated *:x "true"^^xsd:boolean )

*:x rdf:type owl:DeprecatedProperty . => AnnotationAssertion(
owl:deprecated *:x "true"^^xsd:boolean )

And in OWL 1, owl:DeprecatedClass is also applicable to data ranges.

Jie

--
Jie Bao
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~baojie