Re: Primer Review

thanks for the updates.
i notice that
1 - the references list still needs to be updated to include all of the
documents referenced.
2 - my comment 5.1 got in but 5.2 did not and should.

what is the plan for the issues with sections 9 and 10?
10 is linked to the issues with the profiles document as well.

unfortunately i am not able to be on the telecon today but it would be
useful to have an email about the plan to address my comments on section
9 and 10.

thanks,
deborah