Re: Review of Primer

Thanks, Mike. Re. Section 9 you are right that the distinction between
semantics and syntax was not quite crisp yet. Please have a look at the
new version (and the diff:
<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Primer&diff=23973&oldid=23934>),
which should be much clearer now. Any further feedback is apprechiated.

We're still working on the rest of your comments.

Best Regards,

Pascal.

--
PD Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Institute AIFB, University of Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe