Re: New draft for JC5

On 17 May 2009, at 12:55, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Hi!
>
> After my private discussion with TQ concerning the annotation
> vocabulary, I have created a new draft
>
> <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC2_Responses/JC5>

Looks good.

> I believe that we will need to first vote on the renaming of the
> vocabulary terms,

Didn't we decide this last week? I believe we did conditional on you
negotiating the details. I say go with it.

> then do the changes in the documents (several documents are involved),

Sooner is better.

> and only then sent the response to Jeremy.

Better to do it by tomorrow if possible.

> I think, we can do the changes and sending the response on Wednesday
> after the TQ,

TC? :)

> and do our voting into CR modulo these changes. Given the (un-
> official) positive feedback by TQ, this should not lead to problems.

Either plan is workable, but I don't think we need to wait for the
telecon to make the changes. In general, earlier is better.

(And we don't think it's a change to the design of the language ;))