RE: Status of OWL 2 Mapping to RDF Graphs

Ian Horrocks wrote:

>Michael, Markus, Evren,
>
>As LC1 reviewers of Mapping to RDF Graphs can you please take a
>*very* quick look at the latest version and confirm that you are OK
>with any minor changes that may have occurred since the 1st Last Call
>and that, in your opinion, the document is "CR-ready".

Since the WG-internal review, the following changes have been made:

1) A necessary and trivial bugfix concerning the Functional Syntax terms
(all the "Object" and "Data" had been forgotten in one section,
and none of us reviewers has spotted this :-().

2) An example for annotations has been refined.

3) Switched to new Reference framework.

I'm fine with this all (obviously) --> GO RC!

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer