RE: Status of OWL 2 RDF-Based Semantics

I am just finishing a very elaborate (about 4 weeks) audit of the RDF-Based
Semantics, since I never had time for this in the past. I found a whole
bunch of minor to trivial things, such as typos, wording inconsistencies
between similar texts, wrong citations, and the like. Nothing critical, but
all stuff that I would have posted, if I would have been an LC commenter.
Well, that's the difference to the other documents, which have basically
been content-complete and technically sound long before LC2 publication, and
so had their time to get more mature.

I am going to put my findings into the editor draft in the following week,
and will report back when I am finished. None of the changes will block a
transition into CR, though, so we can simply ignore my editing work and vote
next Wednesday.

Best,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)