Re: draft response for JC2

I'd leave out the part about empty lexical space.
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#DTYPEINTERP says:

"Formally, a datatype d is defined by three items:
1. a non-empty set of character strings called the lexical space of d;"

However Pat says that this was forced on him for a reason he can't
remember and it is harmless to relax it.

Or perhaps say that the status of empty lexical spaces is
inconsistently documented and that in any case it doesn't cause harm.
Not sure.

You don't address the forward compatibility hook being bad issue that
he raises. Not sure if it matters or not.

-Alan