OWL Full Features in QRG (was Re: Issue-104)

Suppose there will be some magic for layout later ...

BTW there is a 2-page pdf of the Apr 29 version of the QRG, using font
6. Font 8 will give a 3 page print.
(http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Image:Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf&oldid=22790)

My idea is, having an extra subsection called "Additional Vocabulary
in OWL 2 Full", with all OWL 1 and RDF vocabulary that not in FS->RDF
but can be used in OWL 2 Full, with links to their originally
definitions (like rdf:Statement in the example)

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Talk:Quick_Reference_Guide#Additional_Vocabulary_in_OWL_2_Full.

Jie

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de> wrote:
> [...]

Jie Bao