RE: I've implemented the changes to xsd:dateTimeStamp

Hello,

I've fixed the typo -- thanks!

To understand how xsd:dateTime works, you need to consider the issues of
identity and the issue of ordering separately.

1. Identity

Two date-times are identical only if their time zones are identical (and,
consequently, if day, month, ..., hour, minute, ... are identical as well). This
basically affects only number restrictions, and it does so in a way that I've
outlined in the document.

2. Comparison

Comparison becomes important only in the definition of facets, and there time
zones are not important. That is, a data range constructed by a facet of the
form "all instants after 1st of May 2009, at 10am GMT (inclusive)" will contain
the time instant " 1st of May 2009, at 11am CET". This is as expected: if you
use facets to define data ranges, time zone difference does not matter.

That's it! I really don't see any problem with it, from implementation or the
user point of view.

Regards,

	Boris