Re: Review of QRG (Action 307)

2009/3/27 Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>:
> On 27 Mar 2009, at 19:09, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:
>>
>> Bijan Parsia a écrit :
>>>
>>> On 27 Mar 2009, at 17:16, Christine Golbreich wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>>> It is not such a guide. It is a cheatsheet.  It may, as a side effect, be
>>> a useful guide. But that is not its purpose.
>>
>> Just to clarify: it *must* be a useful guide, and I presume it is its
>> intent to be so.

> Sorry, you missed that this was shorthand "useful guide to the other
> documents". Hence the use of "such" earlier in the paragraph.

in fact, Bijan, you missed that this was shorthand of : "a useful
guide to the constructs of the OWL 2 languages that are more
extensively described in the other documents, and which the QRG points
to: the Syntax which ...,  xx which....., yy which etc. "

But I am not sure that such "language" exchange is really helpful, so
I propose to stop here.

--
Christine